Many blender manufacturers offer lifetime warranties. It is like a guarantee of quality, durability, and corresponding insurance for the product’s high price.
So, a warranty is almost mandatory for high-value products. What about the Ninja brand? Does the ninja blender have a lifetime warranty?
If you are also considering this issue, the following article will provide the detailed answer. Scroll down to read the details!
Does The Ninja Blender Have A Lifetime Warranty?
The answer is no. Not only Ninja, but almost all blenders on the market do not have a warranty like this.
According to research, the manufacturer that meets customers’ desire for the most extended warranty is Vitamix, from 5 to 10 years. As for Ninja, the brand only lasts one year.
There are two modes for customers: A standard warranty when buying at dealers and a VIP warranty from NiNja. The difference between the two is the cost of shipping back and forth.
If the VIP warranty does not require you to pay an additional fee to deliver the blender, then you must pay the standard service amount.
Of course, users can also upgrade the warranty plan through customer support. The accompanying condition is to pay a small fee. After one year, you need to pay for the repair and replacement yourself.
How Does The Ninja Blender Work?
In terms of functions, Ninja is quite similar to similar products. The operating mechanism relies on a button to start the blade part. On the market, there have appeared many types of smart blenders that combine many functions.
You need to press a button to use it, and the motor system automatically provides a source of energy linking the rotating blades.
Different degrees will also result in non-uniform rotational forces. Under tremendous pressure, crushing the food should be pretty straightforward.
You will see a swirling vortex in the containers caused by the combined pressures. This feature makes the food smoother and more creamy.
Almost all blenders make quite loud noises due to their electric motors. These versions that meet the needs of crushing ice and frozen hard items have potent engines, up to 1,500 Watt.
You can find all the requirements of a housewife in this form of machine.
Besides, noise reduction solutions are also given. You can substitute soft ingredients like fresh fruits and vegetables instead of frozen ones.
Next, try applying the method of covering the top of the blender with a thin towel, and finally, cover the lid while the device is operating.
Some Ninja Blender Type
Manufacturers create different types of Ninja blenders to meet customer segments.
The main difference between the forms is versatility. Although they can make smoothies, they come with additional features such as capacity upgrades, capacity increases, or various usage modes.
- Professional blenders: It is the typical blender in the kitchen. This version can make many delicious drinks with a large capacity.
- Personal blender: Smaller than a professional machine, it is suitable for individual needs.
- Food blenders: This device has much to be said; these versions do well even with fine cutting, slicing, and grinding.
Tips To Use & Maintain
Here are a few ways to get the most out of your Ninja blender.
- Besides making drinks, cooks can refer to different soup or sweet cream recipes. All of these dishes require some ingredients to be pureed.
- Do not put a whole bunch of food in the container. It is best to chop or mince before using the machine. It will help the blades work better and prolong their life.
- Add water to the tank for hard raw materials to make the engine run more efficiently.
- If you want to make fresh ice cream at home, frozen fruit will be a miracle ingredient that you can turn to. The finished product will be a delicious batch of cream much safer than buying outside.
- Don’t be stuck in what’s available. Create new forms of drinks. Some good suggestions for you might be mango, orange, milk, and pineapple.
1. Can a Ninja Blender be repaired?
It depends on the part. During the warranty period, you can go to dealers or repair centers to receive help if the device has engine damage.
If the damaged part you are talking about here is the core part or is not on the service list, you will most likely have to accept it or pay a replacement fee.
2. How long is the warranty on a Ninja?
The warranty period for the ninja grinder is one year. It includes most of the products that the company is authorized to distribute. The customer support staff is always enthusiastic about receiving inquiries from consumers.
3. What do you do when your Ninja blender stops working?
Most of the reasons why the blender won’t work are due to a blockage in the motor. You can try unplugging it and then repeating the process.
If the machine makes a loud noise, but the blade does not rotate, a third object may block it.
We recommend that you regularly check and clean items after each use. If it cannot be repaired, the only solution is to call for a consultation from the center.
The Bottom Line
When you want to buy a blender, Ninja is an option worth considering.
This brand stands out for its functionality and purchase benefits. In our opinion, the one-year warranty is in line with most people’s wishes.
If you still want to upgrade, the lifetime warranty option is the service plan you can consider.
Hopefully, this article will better understand the issue of concern. If you have any questions, please leave a comment, and we’ll answer you as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Taylor Klaus is an expert bartender with 5 years of experience, she’s written over 100 blender tutorials and smoothie recipes. She’s a fan of nutrient-rich puree drinks. She wants to help people have a healthier life.