You’re probably aware that making a wonderful soup pot for the entire family is a long process, from preparing ingredients, prepping materials, and cooking.
In this case, you might think about blenders or, specifically, Nutribullet. So, can the Nutribullet make soup? Read on to figure out the answer!
Can The Nutribullet Make Soup?
Fortunately, the short answer is yes. The Nutribullet is wonderful for making soups; however, there are a few things you should know first.
You should avoid mixing hot components in any blender in a sealed container. This can lead to an explosion in the blender due to increased pressure.
The Nutribullet blender combo with ventilation is one of highest-quality Nutribullet’s products. However, it cannot “cook” or “heat” in the same way as other blenders.
It can only combine warm substances if the vent lid is opened to let the air out.
Some Soup Recipes With Nutribullet blenders
Once you have the Nutribullet in hand, you can easily make any soup you want. Here are four nutritious and healthy recipes that you can make for your family.
Classic Tomato Soup
The traditional tomato dish is ideal on a chilly winter day. This hot food will contain vitamin C, lycopene, and other natural ingredients.
- Four tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, uncooked
- a half teaspoon of thyme
- One tablespoon Italian seasoning 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water to drink
- In a small pan, roast the tomatoes. Preheat the oven by 350°F and add half a tomato, drizzled with your olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for about an hour, or until the skin wrinkles and browns. Allow cooling before serving.
- Heat the olive oil in a separate skillet and caramelize the minced onion for about five minutes. Allow cooling completely before serving.
- Add the tomato, vegetable broth, onion, or water, thyme, parsley, and Italian seasoning to your Nutribullet and cook for a 7-minute heating cycle after it has cooled entirely.
- Alternatively, puree all thoroughly cooled ingredients in a blender until smooth, then add to a saucepan and heat until the water is heated.
This is a really basic recipe that is both easy to prepare and nutrient-dense. Here’s how to do it:
- One small sliced onion
- Two bunches of steamed broccoli
- Almond milk, 1 cup
- 1 quart of skim milk
- 1/2 handfuls cashews, finely ground
- A single garlic clove
- Celery, one stick
- One chicken breast block
- Pepper taste 1/2 ton salt pinch of dried rosemary pinch of dry thyme
- Prepare the broccoli ahead of time.
- In the Nutribullet pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
- Up to the mark, mix equal parts almond milk and skim milk.
- Set the soup mode.
Superfood Root Soup
If you’re looking for a quick dinner that won’t sabotage your reduced weight, this dish will come in handy. It’s warm, filling, and low in calories.
This meal is a well-balanced main course thanks to the ideal combination of flavors and nutrients. It’s best served hot, straight from the Nutribullet.
- Four raw beetroot
- 1 tbsp. kale
- 1 cup raw celery
- Carrots (four)
- Herbs (four tablespoons)
- Caraway Seeds (1 teaspoon)
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Coconut Water, 1 cup
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- In your Nutribullet soup pot, combine the ingredients in the order listed and heat for seven minutes.
- Alternatively, combine all ingredients until smooth in a blender, then transfer to a saucepan and simmer on the stovetop.
Creamy Cauliflower Comfort Soup
With a Nutribullet, any time of day, you can make your own nutritious dish.
- 2 cups chopped and steamed cauliflower
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- A quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Allow the steamed cauliflower to cool to room temperature before serving.
- In your Nutribullet Rx Soup Pot, combine all contents and extract on a 7-minute heat cycle.
- Alternatively, combine all thoroughly cooled ingredients until smooth in a blender, then transfer to a saucepan and cook until warm on the stovetop.
How to Run NutriBullet RX In Soup Mode?
Simply place all ingredients in the souperblast cup and push the button on the base for two seconds until it goes red to start the seven-minute cooking cycle. There’s no need to chop now that you’ve got it.
Can I Put Hot Soup In NutriBullet?
Yes. A Nutribullet blender, such as the Immersion Blender, can be used to puree boiled veggies straight in the pot you’re cooking in or blending the hot soup.
Can I Puree Hot Soup In NutriBullet?
With built-in ventilation and a hot liquid container, you can put hot liquids in your blender. This is considered the best blender for hot liquids you must try.
Is It Possible To Make Blitz Soup in The NutriBullet?
Yes. You don’t have to shred anything with the Nutribullet Blender Soup Maker. All you have to do is combine all of the components.
This strong blender can blow up anything and extract the maximum amount of nutrients for healthy nourishment.
Perhaps you know the answer to your question: can the Nutribullet make soup?
If you’re short on time and need a quick way to make hot, healthful soups, this might be the way to go.
This article has provided you with a complete answer with some related content. Are you satisfied with this article? Do you have any questions?
Don’t forget to leave them in the comment section so we can assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in the article!
Follow our blog to read more blender articles updated daily at: BlendingLovers.com
Taylor Klaus is an expert bartender with 5 years of experience, she’s written over 100 blender tutorials and smoothie recipes. She’s a fan of nutrient-rich puree drinks. She wants to help people have a healthier life.